RealModScene
JPizzle

How to add DLC to your xbox 360 console

Installing DLC:

So there are multiple ways to do this:

• FTP
  • Flash drive
  • Flash drive (xbox formatted)

If you don't have an FTP set-up for you xbox doing it with a Flash drive is really simple

Flash drive

Thing you need:

• Flash drive (size isn't important)
  • File menager on your xbox (ethier FSD File menager or XeX Menu)
  • DLC

1. Download your DLC, when you extract it (if needed) you will get a file with a lot of digits
Example:
6F6992766050D818245ADD408031E280FB5F4E634D

2. So put this file on your USB drive and plug-in your USB drive into your console

3. Open you file manager, navigate to your USB drive

4. Copy that big file

5. Now go to
HDD:Content0000000000000000<GAME TITLE ID FOLDER>
If you don't know your Game Title Id go check the the ABGX database
If you don't have 00000002 in there make one 

6. Put the file in the 00000002 folder

Your final folder structure should look like this
HDD:Content0000000000000000<GAME TITLE ID FOLDER>00000002<DLC FILE HERE>

Flash drive xbox formatted 

Things you need:
  • USB drive (over 1gb)
  • DLC
1. Format your USB drive with Xbox

• Plug a USB flash drive into a USB port on the front of your console
  • Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and then select System Settings
  • Select Storage or Memory
  • Select USB Storage Device
Posted Image

5. Select Configure Now and confirm that you want to erase all data on the USB flash drive.

2. Open your flash drive with Horizon
3. Drag & Drop the DLC file in the Horizon explorer (It will auto transfer it)
4. Go to your Xbox
5. Navigate to your System Setting > Storage > USB Storage Device > Games And Apps
6. Copy the DLC to your HDD

Problems:

So your DLC's are not working, then there are three main reasons why:
  • DLC is NOT unlocked
  • Incorrect or non-existent Title Update (aka TU)

Great tut JP - very n00b friendly and easy to follow :)!

Yeah, I agree with BL4K3Y. TuT is very n00b friendly. Great work, JP.

I just had a private conversation with a chum about DLC for Forza Horizon. I believe he was trying to get a car pack working. I don't know if that is what you are attempting, as I don't play the game. At any rate, he was having trouble getting the DLC to work, so he thought. I didn't think it was working while all the time it was. He mentioned that I expected the cars to just show up, but he said he had to go buy them. I don't know if this is similar to your situation or not, but there is always a chance. Good luck

But it isn't working.. Any suggestions why?

Hi, it appears that your second Forza 4 DVD is coverted to a GOD container. What you need to do is to extract the second DVD (Iso) and when you do, you'll find a content/0000000000000000/4D530910/00007000 or 00000002 directory. You need to copy the 00000002 or the 00007000 folder to your internal HDD. So basically it should look like this: content/0000000000000000/4D530910/00007000 or 00000002. I'm not quite sure about the last two folders because I don't have the second disc anymore, but I'm 80% sure that you'll find the 00000002 folder in your extracted directory. After you do this you should not have any problems accessing your previously blocked DLC content.
  • Like 1

Thanks a lot :) I extracted .iso file with EXISO program, copied 4 files from content of extracted image to xbox's hdd (00000002 folder), and everything works (after unlocking with xm360).

PLZ help , im total noob to rgh . I managed to get updated to f3 from dash 2.2 rev635. This rgh is for my son and all he`s really only interested in is playing against bots with mod menus in cod , could someone plz recommend best cod to do this with ? Ive installed all games to a folder called games using iso2god, and ive downloaded a few patches (patch_mp.ff) files are these the right files and where do i put them as when i went into mw2 folder there was nothing under the title id in content 000000000 folder and in the mw2 folder in /games there is just 1 folder then a load of data files? So im a little confused as to where to put the files .

Could someone point me in the right direction ? 

Ive downloaded the title updates for each of the games. MW2 tu 1-8.

Any help greatly appreciated .

You need to extract your Iso image, not convert it to a GOD container for this kind of mod to be used.

Ok so ive use exiso and i get a folder with all the files in . I renamed this folder  MW2, then placed it in the Games folder on me hard drive (the path to where all my games are) I also placed the  patch_mm.ff file in the  MW2 folder , When i go to Xbox 360 games now i have 2 MW2`s and only one loads obviously but the mod doesnt appear to work ...it was for TU7 so i only loaded the game with TU7 highlighted . 

Did i do things correctly ? Does the mod maybe not work? Or do i need to create the path 00000000000000000"titleofgame" ? There was no 00000002 folder when i extracted , there was no folders just files?

It doesn't matter where you place your game folder, you only need to set the correct path to the game. I never played COD with mods so I could not tell you where the problem lays. You should see the installation instructions for your mod on the page that you got it.

Hey fellas, first post here :)

I've been playing Assassin's Creed III on my glitched Jasper. Problem is i added the first two DLCs with no sweat at all, but as i tried to add the 3rd DLC it just doesn't show up in the game. All DLCs are in Hdd1:Content0000000000000000TITTLE OF GAME00000002. Tittle Updates are downloaded and the last one is set active. The first two DLCs are showing up in the game menu, but i can't get the third one there. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

maybe there is nothing for it in the menu and it must be unlocked in game ?

ive a flashed x360 (  its banned ) 

anyways ive downloed DLC via torrent can i put this in2 my games folder will it work ive tried useing ( Horizon )

but the files r courrupt 

plz get back 2 me

steve ramage

kazam_is_here@hotmail.com

Hm, what to do if my profile is on internal hdd (512 mb), which is too small to fit those DLCs and the only other big drive I'm using is external fat32 formatted usb drive? I mean, I got the idea, but how to address the space problem?

with the fat32 external plugged into the xbox go into the Metro (stock MS Dashboard) settings area and then configure the USB hdd as a storage device, it will format a small 32gb section of the external as a stock hdd. It will not format the entire hdd so you will not lose any data.

with the fat32 external plugged into the xbox go into the Metro (stock MS Dashboard) settings area and then configure the USB hdd as a storage device, it will format a small 32gb section of the external as a stock hdd. It will not format the entire hdd so you will not lose any data.

Thanks! I take it, the rest of the date will nonetheless be lost? Or it'll create this partition on empty space? Also does fatexplorer from eaton work to this end (formatting the whole hdd)?